LifeCare’s high quality and trained providers provide an array of services throughout Virginia and Maryland. In order to ensure exceptional patient care, our providers are provided continuing educational opportunities to help g retain and grow their skills.
Training for our providers include:
- Hybrid Emergency Vehicle Operations (EVOC)
- Hybrid EMT-B Course
- Traffic Incident Management (TIMS)
- Infectious Disease Control
- Compliance Training
- Annual Safety Training
ALS Specialty Training Including:
- Cardiac Monitoring
- Infusion Pump
- Intra-aortic Balloon Pump
- Chest Tube and Pleuravac
- Specialized Transport Medication
Our Director of Training is currently offering in house training for for the following:
- ACLS (Challenge Course)
- PALS (Challenge Course)
- CPR (Hands on Training)
- Vent LTV1200 Refresher Training
- AND MORE!
Interested in LifeCare’s training program? Click here to schedule your training session.